Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Aftertaste Of Harry Potter

Hogwarts Hogwarts Hoggy Warty Hogwarts
Teach us something please
Whether we be old and bald or young with scabby knees
Our heads could do with filling with some interesting stuff
For now they're bare and full of air
Dead flies and bits of fluff
So teach us things worth knowing
Bring back what we've forgot
Just do your best we'll do the rest and learn until our brains all rot


Actually I have written about this article 2 weeks ago but I haven't published...well because I have watched Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallow today so I have to edit all of this article which is the title was "Excited About Harry Potter" lol
I watched HPDH with Indo Harry Potter ( The community for Harry Potter fans in Indonesia)...I always watch with them, every time Harry Potter movies are played in cinema. In Indonesia Harry Potter fans also love to cosplay and pretend to be like one of Harry Potter's character. Before the movie was played they had some games or trivia...like today they had 7 potters game and it was so funny!!

Well after all the games and trivia had been done, the movie was played and everybody was getting excited :)) and my heart was beating so hard wkwkwkwkwkw....overall the movie is really cool! I can feel all the emotional from every character...and when Dobby was killed by Bellatrix I cried!! gosh....
The unforgettable moment for me is when 7 Potters' scene. Harry wore the BRA!!! lmao!! I can't stop laughing! even now when I'm writing about this....I remember that scene...*take a bow for Dan!* he's really professional!

After so much fun today I went home, but I feel something pain and sad.....and I know what it is...it's because I know the fact that Harry Potter series will over soon and it will be next year on July. I still can't believe it...I really scare..I live 10 years and grown up with Harry Potter's world... I live in JK.Rowling's writing and her story means a lot for me..honestly Harry Potter and JK.Rowling influence me so bad, because of her I decided to be a writer :) even I haven't published any books except one poems for Michael Jackson's book and I'm working in magazine as journalist, but I prefer to be called as writer hahahahahaha okay soon I will be the real one! *cross the fingers*

Like or not it will be happened...HP will be ended and hope I won't cry like a baby...*even I'm sure I will!* well...thanks for your writing Jo :) and I miss your writing so badly and I will miss Harry Potter things start next year...

NOX!

No comments:

Post a Comment