Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hush hush from late Holiday *cooking edition*



Hi everybody!! Ok Holiday has been over and my last post was in the last year so I will say Happy Belated Christmas and New Year, I know it's very late but at least I said it :) anyway I was so busy for Christmas and New Year, prepare the decoration and cooking! yes! I made nice dinner on the Christmas eve. First we didn't have turkey so I made roasted Chicken with Honey sauce :) I will give you this receipt maybe you can try at your home. My family love this so much. By the way maybe this is my bad habit but it always work I never had counts for the ingredients just use my feeling but I try to make it clear to you, don't worry :)

Roasted Honey Chicken

1 Chicken
150 gr bacon
1 lemon
Rosemary
Thyme
Salt
Black paper
Butter
Olive oil
1/2 tsp Mustard
4-5 Tsp honey
8 Tsp Soy Sauce

Ok let start to cook in your head first :)
1. Clean the chicken first and let it dry, separate the chicken skin from the meat *back side*
2. Mixed Butter with a pinch of rosemary and thyme, put them inside the skin.
3. Cut the bacon into dice, seasoning them with salt and black paper
4. Cut the lemon into 4
5. Now put all the bacon and lemon inside the chicken and tide the legs with string
6. Mixed Honey, mustard and soy sauce
7. Seasoning the chicken with olive oil, salt and black paper
8. roasted it into oven with 180-200 degree and every 10 minutes you can seasoning the chicken with the mixed from no 6, until it done. approximately 30-50 minutes. it depends on your oven and how big the chicken :))

Hope you understand all the instruction LOL. But the result really great!! I love this so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment