Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

I've been Tagged.. Get to know Each Other..

  • Create a New Blog Post.
  • Paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your title as "Getting to Know Each Other!"
  • Tagged as many people as you like :)
  • Contact the bloggers to let them know they've been tagged

1. What time did you get up this morning?
- 5:00 AM

2. How do you like your steak?
- Medium Rare..

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
- Kick Ass

4. What is your favorite TV show?
- GLEE

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
-Europe..England or Ireland maybe XD

6. What did you have for breakfast?
- Today was noodle 

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
- Japanese, Mexican, Italy and Indonesian 

8. What foods do you dislike?
- hmmm almost nothing as long they are not bitter lol

9. Favorite place to eat?
- Asia *if I have money* lol

10. Favorite dressing?
- Balsamic or my own dressing -----> Honey Dijon 

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? 

-Don't have a car for a moment

12. What are your favorite clothes?
- Jeans, Shirt, and Jacket plus Hat *actually*


13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? . . .

- I have some: Japan, Europe, New York and LA plus Orlando *special for universal studio* wkwkwkwkw

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 

- half empty

15. Where would you want to retire? 

- Hill with my family and my children 

16. Favorite time of day? 

- around 9 PM---> sit on my bed, watch dvd 

17. Where were you born? 

- Jakarta

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? 
- Soccer

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? 

-Dunno XD


20. Person you expect to tag you back first? 
- ....

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? 

- .....

22. Bird watcher? 

- nope


23. Are you a morning person or a night person? 
-absolutely Night person...I always on bad mood in the morning

24. Do you have any pets? 

-nope but I want have a dog like Hachiko lol

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? 
-yup! I will watch Broadway *Jakarta version* hehehehe


26. What did you want to be when you were little? 
-  Artist, Dancer and Writer


27. What is your best childhood memory? 
-I had a secret admire lol


28. Are you a cat or dog person? 
- dog

29. Are you married? 

- not yet


30. Always wear your seat belt? 
- yes, if I sit in the front because I scare police will catch me lol


31. Been in a car accident? 
- Hopefully NEVER

32. Any pet peeves? 

-.......

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? 

-Mushroom, paprika and onion

34. Favorite Flower? 

- Rose


35. Favorite ice cream? 
- Vanilla, rum and raisin and Matcha

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? 

- All hahahahaha * hope Jamie Oliver won't see my blog*


37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 
-.......

38. From whom did you get your last email? 

- from office wkwkwkwkw

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? 
-don't have

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? 

-I guess so....

41. Like your job? 

- I LOVE my job :D



42. Broccoli? 
- No problemo

43. What was your favorite vacation? 

-Sydney

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? 

- hmmm..no one

45. What are you listening to right now? 
- nothing



46. What is your favorite color? 
- Black, brown



47. How many tattoos do you have? 
-0

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? 
-3 maybe

49. What time did you finish this quiz?
- 20.49



50. Coffee drinker? 
-quite :)


I'm tagginggg...
Angie
Cliona
Shannon




I've got from phiez thank you dear :D

No comments:

Post a Comment