Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

GEEKS GOT SWAG!


Hola!! long time not see you guys here :) anyway wanna talk about "geek" me lol.... well, me and my friends probably would call as a geek in someway.... depend on the way you see us, but for us... yeah... we kindda geeks hahahahah....
For me especially:

I'M A GEEK OF CULINARY
Oh yeah it's in my vain and blood, I just can't hold my self to not freak out and happily smile when I see a good, fresh and unique ingredients from vegetable into spices, from fruit into dairy products and chocolate, from seafood to lamb shank! yes can't help it hahahahaha 

I'M A GEEK OF MOVIES
I love to watch movie... especially in fantasy genre but I also love biography, history, romance, comedy, etc and the last movie I saw was Warm Bodies and I love it! hahaha okay some people just don't get the joke and story and I know its a weird movie hahahahha and one of my friend was so curious and she went to cinema to watch it and she said it was so weird and what a freak movie hahahahahhaaha but yes indeed not all people get the joke and story but I just love it... love the story, the character, the music and of course R lol. Anyway I'm potter head!

I'M A GEEK OF BOOKS AND MANGA
I live with many books... can't say anything more hahahahha

I'M A GEEK OF MUSIC
yes!! love it so much can't live without music..... I would die with emptiness if I don't hear music even just for one day.....

I'M A GEEK OF GAME BOARD
well when I with my besties sometime we play it and the last game board we play was DIXIT!! and I become addict with this game board lol and I just realized since I was a kid I always love game board !

 I'M A GEEK OF ETC lol




No comments:

Post a Comment